We are pleased to announce new releases of the Active Fedora and Solrizer gems.
Active Fedora 5.5.0 changes:
- Added support for complex rdf structures.
- Changed RdfDatastream to_solr so that it uses the dsid as the solr prefix, not the datastream class name
Upgrade note: If you are using RDF datastreams (besides RELS-EXT), perform a full reindex after upgrading.
Solrizer 2.1.0 changes:
- #11 There should only be one instance of the field mapper. It’s now at Solrizer.default_field_mapper
- Extract create_and_insert_terms into Solrizer::Common. This can be used for RDF datastreams
- Raise helpful error message if date can’t be parsed.
- Don’t add searchable terms (*_t) by default when another kind of index field is added (continuation of HYDRA-827)
Upgrade note: Delete your config/solr_mappings.yml file, unless you have customized it. Its presence disables Solrizer::FieldMapper::Default
The current versions of all Hydra gems can be accessed through https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/hydra/Gems+and+documentation