We are pleased to announce new releases of our Hydra-head, Active-Fedora and OM (Opinionated Metadata) gems:
- Fixed Solr 4 compatibility issue in construction of policy clauses in Hydra::PolicyAwareAccessControlsEnforcement.
- Removed references to dictionaries that are not in the default solrconfig. Config templates are now in active-fedora.
- hydra-access-controls requires blacklight.
- Upgrade guide removed — see wiki for upgrade notes.
- Added .yardopts so that rdoc.info generates correct API documentation.
- active-fedora upgraded to 6.1.
- Give a list of classes that decend from ActiveFedora::Base
- ActiveFedora::Base.exists?(nil) now returns false. Fixes #56
- Removed extraneous solr configs.
- Deprecated get_values_from_datastream. Fixes #52
- Added ActiveFedora::Base.decendants
- Added some sensible defaults to the solrconfig. Removed comments about old fields.
- active_fedora_model solr field corrected to be single-valued.
- Fixed fields for solrconfig permissions.
- Deprecated Attributes#update_datastream_attributes.
- Delegate registry works with descendants of ActiveFedora::Base, not just direct subclasses. Fixes #59
- New ActiveFedora::Auditable mixin – provides access to Fedora audit trail.
- Fixed has and belongs to many, so it calls remove_relationship on the right object.
- Added jetty.yml to solr generator to overwrite the Blacklight jetty.yml.
- Upgrade to om 2.1.0.
- support for element names with periods in them
- support for time datatype (‘type: :time’)
Thanks as always to our developers.
The current versions of all Hydra gems can be accessed through https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/hydra/Gems+and+documentation