We are pleased to announce the release of an updated gem, Sufia 3.3.0.
- Fix authorities deprecations
- Fix deprecation on MailboxController
- Blacklight 4.4.1/0 doesn’t work with Kaminari > 0.14.1 See projectblacklight/blacklight#614
- Allow acts_as_follower to be 0.2.0 for Rails 4 support
- Don’t run Blacklight and Hydra generator twice
- Remove deprecation warning on Rails 4
- Updating CONTRIBUTING.md as per Hydra v6.0.0
- Use Cancan to authorize and validate single-use tokens
- Add ImageMagick as a software requirement in the README.
- Split SingleUseLinkController into the authenticated controller that creates links, and a viewer that handles retrieving content for token-bearing users
- Remove explicit GenericFile references, and replace them with Rails magic
- Refactor single-use links for style and clarity
- Add more gems to the gemfile for running tests from the gem root
- Add redis-server to the .travis.yml list of services
- Fix typos in README.md
Thanks to Chris Beer, Justin Coyne, and Jessie Keck.
The current versions of all Hydra gems can be accessed through https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/hydra/Gems+and+documentation